We have opening at Quarter Pie Interactive for a Graphic Designer who visualizes and creates amazing designs with skills. A designer with creative thinking and imagination with a knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools and experienced in working on latest technologies ,trends who can share ideas with the team or clients.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Designing Website Graphics Layout as per client requirements.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Should be able to transform all messages into engaging digital media
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Research and recommend new technologies to enhance the user experience.
- Design new applications with required graphics and provide enhancements to existing products.
- Providing recommendations during content planning on how to make content more visually engaging.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Ability to interact communicate and present ideas
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Coral draw or other visual design tools.
Please send your resume by email to email@example.com to schedule a discussion and have your work samples ready so we can see what you have done so far. No work samples, no problem. Be prepared with some designs that you like which can be websites, printed material, product design or anything that you really love because of its design.