Project Manager Opening
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects.
- Delivery of every Project as per project timelines, budget and scope.
- Analyse the project requirements, plan, prioritize, and allocate resources and teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure timely delivery of all projects, within scope agreed with the client.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage change requests within project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management for any exceptions as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including but not limited to Requirement Gathering, SRS, DFD, User Manuals and Solution Architecture
- Educational background: Preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
PMP certification is a plus